Bruce Lee's $10 Million Dollar Secret | Mind Cafe

Saturday, August 25, 2007

Bruce Lee's $10 Million Dollar Secret

Here's a message which I'm sure you'll love, and find immediate value from.

At Planet Hollywood in New York City, there is a letter hanging on the wall that martial artist and actor Bruce Lee wrote to himself.

The top of the letter, which Lee WROTE and dated January 9, 1970, has stamped on it "SECRET." It starts out, "By 1980 I will be the best known oriental movie star in the United States and will have secured $10 million dollars."

The most interesting part of this letter, however, was the second part-the part, often omitted when we sit down with ourselves to set goals.

Lee goes on to write, "And in return I will give the very best acting I could possibly give every single time I am in front of the camera and I will live in peace and harmony."

How fascinating that Bruce Lee wrote he would have peace and harmony after he said what he would do to obtain his goal.

There are two kinds of goals: product and process.

A product goal is what you are going to achieve, such as, "I will become a Vice President of Sales by next June," or "I will weigh 118 lbs, wear a size 2, and look fabulous on my birthday."

A process goal is what we will do to get it, which means developing a "prescription for success." This is a plan that winners will follow very closely in their daily work habits and periodically evaluate themselves on.

To learn how to apply Bruce Lee's product and process "SECRET", listen to the audio at the following link and enjoy the message.

http://www.goalsguy.com/mp3/BruceLeeByGaryRyanBlair.mp3

No comments: